Dhadak full movie download
- Dhadak full movie download

Dhadak full movie download 1080p,320p,480p and dhadak download in full hd
Jul. 20, 2018
India138
Release Date: Jul 20, 2018
MPAA Ratings:
Genre:
Runtime: 125 min
Country:
Language:
Synopsis
Madhukar and Parthavi fall head over heels in love with each other, but the fact that they belong to different castes of society, becomes an obstacle in their romance. The lovers dare to go against societal norms and battle all odds for the sake of love.








Film Story: Set in Rajasthan, this love story explores how the protagonists deal with issues like differences between castes and honor killings.
Original titleधड़क
Dhadak full movie download
[aio_button align="none" animation="none" color="red" size="medium" icon="none" text="Download 480p" relationship="dofollow" url="http://festyy.com/wKmILN"]
[aio_button align="none" animation="none" color="green" size="medium" icon="none" text="Download 1080p" relationship="dofollow" url="http://festyy.com/wKmI8H"]
[aio_button align="none" animation="none" color="orange" size="medium" icon="none" text="Download 300mb" relationship="dofollow" url="http://festyy.com/wKmOuH"]
[aio_button align="none" animation="none" color="gray" size="small" icon="none" text="Download full hd" relationship="dofollow" url="https://openload.co/f/R70vz1vGkS8"]
Note:--if ads open then wait few seconds and after click again download botton of Dhadak movie
About dhadak movie
Banner
- Dharma Productions
- Zee Studios
- Dharma Productions
Status
- Released
Release Date
- 20 July, 2018
Genre
- Drama
- Romance
Producer
- Karan Johar
- Hiroo Yash Johar
- Apoorva Mehta
- Karan Johar
Star Cast
- Janhvi Kapoor ... Parthvi Singh
- Ishaan Khatter ... Madhukar Bagla
- Ashutosh Rana ... Ratan Singh
- Shalini Kapoor ... Ashadevi
- Govind Pandey ... Madhukar's father
- Aishwarya Avinash ... Madhukar's mother
- Kharaj Mukherjee ... Sachin Bhowmick
- Vishwanath Chatterjee ... Inspector Shekhawat
- Godaan Kumar ... Roop Kumar
- Balaji Gauri ... Sulekha Goenka
- Shridhar Watsar ... Purshottam
- Ankit Bisht ... Gokul
- Manish Verma ... Madhukar's uncle - Arvind
- Kharaj Mukherjee ... Sachin Bhowmick
- Ishika Gajneja ... Ambika
- Aditya Kumar ... Devilal
- Janhavi Dave ... Anuradha
- Hempushpak Arora ... College principal
- Janhvi Kapoor ... Parthvi Singh
Writer
- Shashank Khaitan
- Shashank Khaitan
Background Music
- John Stewart Eduri
- John Stewart Eduri
Choreographers
- Farah Khan
- Tushar Kalia
- Farah Khan
Costume Designer
- Manish Malhotra
- Natascha Charak
- Nikita Mohanty
- Manish Malhotra
[aio_button align="none" animation="flash" color="purple" size="large" icon="none" text="Download Fanny Khan movie" relationship="dofollow" url="http://moviran2.in/fanney-khan-full-movie-download/"]
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
ReplyDeleteIt's always exciting to read content from other writers and use something from
other sites.
This post is really a fastidious one it assists new internet visitors, who
ReplyDeleteare wishing for blogging.
Thank you for some other informative site. The place else could I get
ReplyDeletethat type of information written in such a perfect way?
I've a mission that I am simply now running
on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.
It'ѕ ᴠery effortless to find out any topic on weeЬ as compared to books, as
ReplyDeleteΙ found this post at this site.
I do believe all of the ideas you've presented in your post.
ReplyDeleteThey're really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for
novices. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time?
Thank you for the post.
No hay como una buena crema hidratante para ojos.
ReplyDeleteAw, this was an incredibly good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate
ReplyDeletea whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.
What's up, its fastidious article concerning media print, we all know media is a impressive source of facts.
ReplyDeleteThis piece of writing will assist the internet users for
ReplyDeletecreating new web site or even a weblog from start to end.
Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog
ReplyDeletewebsite? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent concept. http://findalabor.com/bookmarks/owner/GregMayer
Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe
ReplyDeletefor a blog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal.
I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent concept. http://findalabor.com/bookmarks/owner/GregMayer
Ӏ always emaileⅾ this web site post paցe to all my contacts, because if like to read it afterward my
ReplyDeletelinks will too.
It's awesome to go to see this web site and reading the views of
ReplyDeleteall colleagues concerning this article, while I am also eager of getting experience.
It's going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading this great paragraph to increase my experience.
ReplyDeletewhat is the natural ingredient in sildenafil
ReplyDeletewww.viagrarow.com
sildenafil apothekenpreise
[url=http://viagrarow.com]viagrarow.com[/url]
Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after
ReplyDeletegoing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!
Amazing things here. I am very happy to look your post.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot and I am looking forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a
mail? https://www.coopoint.com/answers/3357/free-degrees-male-enhancement-and-penile-enlargement-cost